WPSHOP – Your One-Stop-Shop for Affordable WordPress Themes & Plugins.
WPSHOP was founded with the goal of providing a solution for website owners and small developers who have a good understanding of WordPress and don’t require the technical support offered by developers or are facing budget constraints while purchasing plugins for their projects or clients. The cost of plugins required for a client’s website can sometimes run into hundreds of dollars, making it unaffordable for some in developing countries. This is where WPSHOP comes in, offering a cost-effective solution for those who don’t need support or automatic updates.
Understanding Open Source Software
The term ‘open source’ is widely recognized and refers to software or code that is free to use, copy, study, change, improve, or redistribute. WordPress, the most popular open-source platform, is based on the GPL (General Public License), which can be read more about on the WordPress website.
What Does This Mean for You? The GPL license doesn’t prevent developers from charging for their code, but it does allow you to do anything you wish with the code once you have purchased it. This includes distributing copies of the code, either for free or for a fee, as long as you give recipients all the rights you have and provide them with access to the source code.
So, downloading plugins and themes from WPSHOP is completely legal and you can download as many as you need for as many projects as you like.
Why Choose WPSHOP?
- Lower prices
- Original files free from malware, viruses, or advertising
- Unlimited license for use on an unlimited number of websites (domains)
- Direct links for easy access to all products
- Regular product updates and new additions not available anywhere else
- Products from top developers including Themeforest Market, Codecanyon Market, AppThemes, AIT Themes Club, Elegant Themes, MyThemeShop, StudioPress, WooThemes (WooCommerce.com), Themify, Yithemes (YITH), iThemes, Modern Tribe, OnTheGoSystems, Rocket Genius, Thrive Themes, WP All Import, Yoast, and more.
A Word of Caution: Limited Technical Support It is important to note that WPSHOP does not offer technical support for free. This is how we are able to offer products at a fraction of the original price. If you think you will need ongoing technical support for a product, we suggest purchasing directly from the developer, whose links can be found on the product page.
WPSHOP is not affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by any of the companies whose products are mentioned on our site. Mention of these companies is solely for the purpose of transparency and to give customers the option to purchase from us or the original source.